We have an immediate opening for a Vice President of Technology for our growing Information Security Department! This new position will report to the Chief Information Officer and will provide leadership to the IS and Software Development groups. This individual is responsible for over-seeing the integration of third-party vendor software with the Credit Union’s core system, Episys, as well as member-facing (internet-based) products and services. Additional responsibilities will include ensuring programming team is including architecture, security, policy and procedure, standards and best practices into the software development.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about member service and teamwork, have a deep sense of respect and integrity for their co-workers and our members and are also driven to pursue excellence in all that they do. We are constantly aiming for higher goals that depend upon growth-minded individuals who share our core values and vision.
If you are looking for a workplace where you can make a positive impact for our members and opportunities for advancement, read on!
The VP of Technology is responsible for developing strategic plans and deployment of company technology and infrastructure. This position helps ensure the development and management of a recurring set of spending plans for technology investment. This role is a key change agent, and fosters an agile and entrepreneurial approach that is supportive of the Credit Union’s culture.
- Collaboration with direct reports and CIO to develop and oversee the implementation of long and short-term strategic operational plans for IT that align with the organizations’ strategic priorities and business needs.
- Leading the IT Operations department responsible for a 24×7 core platform with integration to real-time member delivery channels, with an emphasis on improved automation and accuracy. Provides support for the network and IT help desk team leaders.
- Responsible for improving business continuity processes for the organization, including disaster recovery, departmental recovery plans, Business Continuity Plan and the Business Impact Assessment by collaborating with the individual Directors/Managers in the area of responsibility.
- Building and fostering relationships with the business stakeholders to fulfil the Credit Union’s strategic goals.
- Evaluating, creating and adapting technology platforms to enhance member and staff experience.
- Collaborates closely with the leaders in his/her area by seeking input to plan and implement new systems and projects.
- Develop strategies, goals and metrics to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure change management, ITIL, SDLC practices are maintained
- Four-year college degree, as well as graduate degree in a business or technology field, or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of seven years of work-related experience in a full-service financial institution or experience in a related position in a related field. Prefer at least two years manager or supervisor experience.
- Experience in the information/cyber/network security is preferred but not required.
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!