Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a Senior Symitar Developer in Burbank, CA. (Remote Option available)
This key role will have the responsibility for facilitating efficient program development and ensuring quality standards within the Programming Department by managing projects, assisting users, vendors, and programmers with project analysis, and training programming staff. Through developing and coding programs, implementing data mapping for system integration, Quality Assurance testing, and keeping the Credit Union up-to-date on software, the Sr. Software Developer will be an integral role in helping achieve our lofty goals in 2020 and beyond!
- Develop, support, and manage custom Symitar applications and integration of applications across the credit union.
- Must develop PowerOn and SymConnect and integrate into Episys and third-party applications.
- Expected to continuously oversee core scheduling, batch processes, and GoodNights while troubleshooting as needed..
- Develop and modify code to perform data extraction, manipulation, and reporting to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for working with project Management Office to ensure that applications meet business requirements for project completion.
- Maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to applications.
- Deliver redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective improvements to optimize performance.
- Advanced programming with HTML (forms, tables, and image maps).
- Using IIS and other Web Servers to create custom programs to suit the needs of the organization.
- Working with relational DBMS and SQL technology to generate reports in ARCU and other applications for data mining such as enterprise content management and internal knowledgebase.
- Designs, creates and tests SQL databases primarily for use of reporting.
- Aid in determining project feasibility, cost and time requirements, compatibility with current system and system capabilities.
- Track the progress of project deliverables, monitoring progress against schedules, addressing issues, and ensuring on-time completion and delivery.
- Proactively identify enhancement opportunities to continuously improve technologies and applications and effectively deliver information solutions to enhance the Credit Union's competitive position.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to effectively implement and integrate new technologies and applications.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience: A minimum of five years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge of OOD (Object Oriented Design) and programming principles, n-tier concepts including well encapsulated layered design.
- Experienced ASP.Net development
- Symitar Episys core banking system development.
- 5+ years' relational database design, development & documentation experience required.
- 5+ years' experience writing SQL, Transactional SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions) required.
- Extensive experience with index tuning strategies and complex query optimization in MS
- SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of cross browsers and cross platform compatibility issues and solutions.
- Working knowledge and practice in secure code development and design.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer preferred, but not required.
- Ability to comprehend and Client relationships among data elements within system records.
- Is proficient in SSMS, SSRS, and SSIS and is able to add external data sources to existing SQL databases.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!