Software Resources, Inc. has an immediate job opportunity available for a Salesforce Technical Architect in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Qualifications & Experience:
· 4+ years of Salesforce platform Architect level experience – REQUIRED
· 6+ years of Salesforce Force.com platform experience – REQUIRED
· Multi-year experience with Salesforce Community Application Development.
· Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Platform Developer Level 2 experience within a large enterprise environment – REQUIRED
· Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including developing custom applications, Lightning Web Component Development, Inter-component communication, SFDX CLI, Deployments, Code and Data Migrations, and mobile app development.
· Experience working in complex Salesforce environments, preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
· Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs with strong Integration technology background.
· Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
· Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
· Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
· Expert knowledge with APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
· Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
· Mastery in ECMAScript 6+, SLDS and CSS.
· Experience with Gearset.
· Expert-Level understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
· Expert-Level use of Integration Tools such as Jitterbit / Mulesoft.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
· Expert-Level understanding of the Salesforce Force.com Platform
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Strong English verbal communication skills, written proficiency, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
· Trailhead Profile status of Expeditioner. Ranger status preferred.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!