Orlando, FLDate Added: November 12, 2019
Product Analyst/Business Analyst: Support the Clarity PPM tools team in understanding and executing the Tech & Digital strategic direction of the Clarity tool. Partner with the management team, delivery team, as well as collaborate with senior leadership to define product plans and strategies for Clarity PPM tool. The Clarity Product Analyst/Business Analyst (PA/BA) will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including user stories, business requirement and rules documents and product specifications. The PA/BA applies practical application knowledge to support the design, development, testing, and implementation of software fixes, enhancements, components, for the Clarity PPM application. The PA/BA, in partnership with senior management, owns requirement gathering, impact analysis, solutioning, and drives development of components. The PA/BA provides technical Clarity PPM guidance and acts as a subject matter expert on the application and associated business rules and processes.
- Responsible for understanding the Clarity/PPM tool’s strategic direction.
- Manages the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction outlined by the Product Manager & team.
- Refinement of the product approach and strategy and associated business requirement and rules documentation.
- The ability to drive ideas into action with a positive outlook and demonstrated ability to take personal initiative.
- Translates the Clarity strategy into clearly prioritized user stories and business requirements.
- Prioritizing user centric system-level experience stories and requirements.
- Effective use of product management tools to continuously share the product vision with delivery partners (e.g., PowerPoint, Version One/Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.).
- Attends daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks.
- Assists the team in translating the product vision into presentations that will be shared with Executive audiences and partners across the Organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to evaluate and identify functional and technical requirements.
- Write and develop test cases.
- Utilize Clarity Studio components like objects, portlets, processes, lookups and PPM add inns to develop solutions.
- Create, manage, and maintain monthly reports and metrics.
- Train end-users on upcoming Clarity enhancements and releases.
- Performs root cause analysis on data related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action.
- 5 years direct experience as an application product owner/analyst supporting design, development and implementation of enhancements. Prior Clarity product ownership responsibilities preferred.
- Experience working with Version One, Jira, Confluence and/or Slack
- Experience documenting product features or related working directly with business users to discuss and document business requirements, and translating requirements into Clarity PPM enhancements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge across Clarity technical areas including: GEL Scripting, XOG processing, Data Marts, Time slices, NSQL, all other Clarity Studio Customizations
- Clarity Portlet Development
- Clarity PPM Upgrade experience
- Clarity PPM integration experience with 3rd party applications
- Experience with Agile development practices including story development, estimating, sprint planning, and leading team scrums
- Clarity PPM in a web-based hosted environment verses on-premise
Bachelors in Technology field
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!