Orlando, FLDate Added: February 27, 2020
Software Resources has an immediate contract to hire job opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator with a major corporation in Orlando, FL.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator is responsible for assisting in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the Global AX ERP. This role includes interacting with both Microsoft Dynamics AX IT support staff and business users to understand requirements, evaluating alternative solutions, resolving problems, issues, communicating status and documenting system changes.
Our current environment is AX 2009 and we have plans to move to AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 in the next year. We're looking for an AX Administrator to join our staff and support us through the transition and beyond. Experience implementing or upgrading an AX environment is highly desired.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration and Deployment).
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support, Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation.
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Center configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Deploy and Configure SSRS and SSAS.
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint.
- Manage security in the Application Integration Framework as needed.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft stack technologies.
- Assist end-users with general IT related requests as needed.
- Develop customizations using the MorphX language.
- Develop custom reports to support business processes.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven software development abilities.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Technical aptitude to support general end-user questions about computer usage.
Education, Experience, & Training:
- Minimum Associates degree in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree.
- Software development experience using MorphX and SQL server.
- Experience with AX 2009.
- Experience with AX 2012 or Dynamics 365.
- Experience with other MS technologies a plus.
- Must be legal to work in the United States (US Citizen or green card holder).
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
- Office environment with heavy computer usage.
- Ability to sit while working for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. unassisted.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!