Orlando, FLDate Added: June 20, 2019
The IBM WebSphere Commerce System Admin and Developer will be a member of a Parks & Resorts Application Technology Services team responsible for delivering solutions for our guests, trading partners, internal team members and business stakeholders. This position is responsible for creating, configuring, managing and administering critical commerce infrastructure that supports key business for our Merchandise team. This will include setup and configuration of the Aurora Starter store per the business requirements. The successful candidate is an accomplished technical lead and hands-on engineer with a record of effectively managing multiple large-scale distributed WebSphere environments. This position may also be responsible for enabling, developing, unit testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting WCS features and enhancements for our eCommerce platform supporting merchandise on our web and mobile experiences. You should have the aptitude and enthusiasm for building and servicing highly distributed, scalable and mission-critical systems. You should be open to learn and work on new / other existing systems in the ecosystem.
This role will focus more on system admin, not development.**
- Excellent knowledge of supporting software on Red Hat Linux.,
- *Strong understanding of networking and security concepts.,
- *Deep understanding of JDBC and JMS connection management within WebSphere.,
- Strong knowledge of WebSphere Commerce v7.x/v8.x application development
- Experience implementing the Aurora Starter Store.
- *Working knowledge of IBM MQ and/or other messaging technologies.,
- Working knowledge of Websphere Application Server, IBM HTTP server, Web servers like NGINX.
- Strong knowledge of specific Java technologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC and JAXB is preferred
- Working knowledge of developing Micro Services using Node.js
- Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning is preferred
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- **Basic knowledge in DB2 and NoSQL DBs.
- *Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.,
- *Excellent written and verbal communication skills.,
- *Able to collaborate effectively and excel in a team environment.,
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player with professional demeanor
- Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learn.
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.