We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about member service and teamwork, have a deep sense of respect and integrity for their co-workers and our members and are also driven to pursue excellence in all that they do. We are constantly aiming for higher goals that depend upon growth-minded individuals who share our core values and vision.
If you are looking for a workplace where you can make a positive impact for our members and opportunities for advancement, read on!
Our company has an immediate opening for a Chief Information Officer. The CIO is a key strategic and transformative senior role that excels in executive leadership and is responsible for ensuring the alignment of data, digital and technology resources to achieve the credit union's strategic and operational objectives. The CIO is responsible for developing strategic plans and deployment of company technology and infrastructure. This position helps ensure the development and management of a recurring set of spending plans for technology investment. The CIO is a student of learning, constantly scanning the marketplace to evaluate effectiveness of current and new industry trends, technologies, and software and make recommendations for improvement. This role is a key change agent, and fosters an agile and entrepreneurial approach that is supportive of the credit unions culture.
- Four-year college degree, as well as graduate degree in a business or technology field, or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of ten years of work-related experience in a full-service financial institution or experience in a related position in a related field. Prefer at least five years' experience in a senior leadership role.
- Must understand the needs of the business owners, align with the strategic roadmap, and integrate, coordinate and facilitate complex resources to in a fast paced, agile format.
- Must possess an Entrepreneurial mindset someone who will leverage data and make smart, risk-based decisions that honor business objectives and deliver a just-in-time solution.
- As a senior leader, take personal ownership of the culture shift and be an accelerator in the advancement of the credit union's long range culture.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!